The Nutshell

A blog recording all of the inspirational and exhilliarating events in the life of Megan.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006


word out to my very pickley brother j-tizzle. im still amazed that M-hizzle managed to coerce our entire family to get on this thing! Im still trying to figure out how to pimp this blog. its a little too 27 year old mother for me.

nothing happened today. i went to school. early. i went to softball. i went home, took a bath, went to church. went home. i am now sitting on my bed typing on this and i have no clue why.

i graduate in less than 30 actual school days. and yes i am counting. in the words of william wallace... "FREEDOM!"

so today im recovering from being sick... so im not really in much of a mood to play softball, so i wasnt really trying at all. every time the ball came to me i would sneeze, therefore causing a momentary loss of ball position, in turn causing a chain reaction of me freaking out because i just knew it was coming straight for my face, missing the ball, and looking like a spastic retard. (im sorry that comment is not meant to hurt the feelings of anyone who is, or is related to a spastic retard)

so in short, my spastic retardation convinced my coach that i was unable to start in tomorrows game. hooray for the sneezing benchwarmers.

on that note...i just sneezed on my computer screen. im disgusted. i love you all.. peace out homies

3 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

What is wrong with 27 year old mom sites? I take offense to that. I gather you went to "The Pickle Jar". He did that all on his own, I didn't have to twist his little "pickle" arm or anything. Do you like the pickle pic we picked out. Wow, did I just use assonance in that last sentence. Pretty impressive, huh?

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

like the new look. is that what you call "pimped out"? you and john going with the "food" theme.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger John said...

What's the dill-e-o. If you try to front on me again I will squirt pickle juice in your eyeball.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home